Skip to main content

i need help selecting graphic tablets

Submitted by tribalgt on
Forum

i need selecting a graphic tablet for like 50 bucks thats my budget becuase im only 15 lol but anyways i see the wacom graphire1 is cheap so is it good to get that one

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 22/11/03 - 7:52 AM Permalink

I used one for about three to four years. I only just got rid of mine for a new Intuos2. You can't go wrong with one, and I think that quite a few people here will also tell you that ANY size and style Wacom is better than a mouse.

I am also guessing that by $50, you do mean US$50? It is definitetly a great starting point, and you can always buy a higher version later on when you have more funds and you are more comfortable with them.

Summing up. Yes it is a good idea :P Where in the States are you? What drew you to this site?

Submitted by tribalgt on Sun, 23/11/03 - 2:29 AM Permalink

i searced the internet i saw this website i am in new york and i think is 50 but can someone check for me

Posted by tribalgt on
Forum

i need selecting a graphic tablet for like 50 bucks thats my budget becuase im only 15 lol but anyways i see the wacom graphire1 is cheap so is it good to get that one

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 22/11/03 - 7:52 AM Permalink

I used one for about three to four years. I only just got rid of mine for a new Intuos2. You can't go wrong with one, and I think that quite a few people here will also tell you that ANY size and style Wacom is better than a mouse.

I am also guessing that by $50, you do mean US$50? It is definitetly a great starting point, and you can always buy a higher version later on when you have more funds and you are more comfortable with them.

Summing up. Yes it is a good idea :P Where in the States are you? What drew you to this site?

Submitted by tribalgt on Sun, 23/11/03 - 2:29 AM Permalink

i searced the internet i saw this website i am in new york and i think is 50 but can someone check for me