Skip to main content

Perth Meetup

Submitted by DaMunkee on
Forum

All right guys and gals (heh, notice the texas accent with that one :) ) anyway, I've finally made it to perth, have a job, and am mostly settled down (I live right next to Subiaco Train Station). So, let's say we get a little meetup going on in Perth!!! Actually, that is of course, if there are others still on here from perth...

Post if you're interested or send me a Private message and we'll get something organized.

Oh, sorry for not keeping in touch... I've only recently been reconnected to the joys of broadband again :)

Submitted by CombatWombat on Wed, 22/09/04 - 2:03 AM Permalink

I'm up for a Perth meetup, but the catch is that I'll only be in Perth for 2 weeks around Chrissy... My in-laws live pretty close to Subi, places for food there are almost as good as they are in Melbourne ;->

Cheers,

Mark/CW

Submitted by souri on Tue, 05/10/04 - 4:51 PM Permalink

Although there isn't much of a response here, there definately is a growing community of Perth game development enthusiasts (maybe they haven't heard of Sumea just yet [;)]).

You [url="http://perth.siggraph.org.au/community/viewtopic.php?p=680#680"]can see it here[/url]...

DaMunkee, you should just drag your girlfriend and move to Sydney [;)]

Submitted by DaMunkee on Tue, 05/10/04 - 8:22 PM Permalink

Haha, see, it's the cities like Sydney that I'm trying to get away from... no on the other hand... my girlfriend my drag me to Melbourne :) Which in that case, I may return to the industry :) I'll see if I can hunt down these slacker perth enthusiasts :)

Posted by DaMunkee on
Forum

All right guys and gals (heh, notice the texas accent with that one :) ) anyway, I've finally made it to perth, have a job, and am mostly settled down (I live right next to Subiaco Train Station). So, let's say we get a little meetup going on in Perth!!! Actually, that is of course, if there are others still on here from perth...

Post if you're interested or send me a Private message and we'll get something organized.

Oh, sorry for not keeping in touch... I've only recently been reconnected to the joys of broadband again :)

Submitted by CombatWombat on Wed, 22/09/04 - 2:03 AM Permalink

I'm up for a Perth meetup, but the catch is that I'll only be in Perth for 2 weeks around Chrissy... My in-laws live pretty close to Subi, places for food there are almost as good as they are in Melbourne ;->

Cheers,

Mark/CW

Submitted by souri on Tue, 05/10/04 - 4:51 PM Permalink

Although there isn't much of a response here, there definately is a growing community of Perth game development enthusiasts (maybe they haven't heard of Sumea just yet [;)]).

You [url="http://perth.siggraph.org.au/community/viewtopic.php?p=680#680"]can see it here[/url]...

DaMunkee, you should just drag your girlfriend and move to Sydney [;)]

Submitted by DaMunkee on Tue, 05/10/04 - 8:22 PM Permalink

Haha, see, it's the cities like Sydney that I'm trying to get away from... no on the other hand... my girlfriend my drag me to Melbourne :) Which in that case, I may return to the industry :) I'll see if I can hunt down these slacker perth enthusiasts :)