Skip to main content

Quinn

Submitted by 3DArty on
Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 22/07/05 - 8:39 AM Permalink

looks great (wires?) but is that plate in the middle of his chest supposed to be a sort of crude peice of armour, just out of curiosity

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 23/07/05 - 4:46 AM Permalink

Yeah maybe do that, especially if hes sort of living life on the move. The reason i asked about the plate is allthough im sure he didnt buy it from the store, it seems like it would be a bit larger then just covering the sort of center of his chest. Also now that i look at that again, the sort of sash/belt he has strapped around, what is that exactly. It dosent quite look like an ammunition belt... again just curious :P

Im not really the best critic just sharing my thoughts. Speaking of which the wires look good!

Submitted by 3DArty on Tue, 26/07/05 - 2:09 AM Permalink

Thx MoonUnit

The belt is just that a belt :P But I do see your point making it look more like a ammunition belt would make more sence.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 26/07/05 - 4:25 AM Permalink

Yeah don't get me wrong it looks cool but itd make more sense if it actually had a purpose (ie an ammunition belt, or attatched to a backpack or pouch etc.).

Posted by 3DArty on

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 22/07/05 - 8:39 AM Permalink

looks great (wires?) but is that plate in the middle of his chest supposed to be a sort of crude peice of armour, just out of curiosity

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 23/07/05 - 4:46 AM Permalink

Yeah maybe do that, especially if hes sort of living life on the move. The reason i asked about the plate is allthough im sure he didnt buy it from the store, it seems like it would be a bit larger then just covering the sort of center of his chest. Also now that i look at that again, the sort of sash/belt he has strapped around, what is that exactly. It dosent quite look like an ammunition belt... again just curious :P

Im not really the best critic just sharing my thoughts. Speaking of which the wires look good!

Submitted by 3DArty on Tue, 26/07/05 - 2:09 AM Permalink

Thx MoonUnit

The belt is just that a belt :P But I do see your point making it look more like a ammunition belt would make more sence.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 26/07/05 - 4:25 AM Permalink

Yeah don't get me wrong it looks cool but itd make more sense if it actually had a purpose (ie an ammunition belt, or attatched to a backpack or pouch etc.).