Pizza Hut Game Deal

http://pizzahut.com.au/default.asp?page=/latest+offers&flashver=7

$34.95 for 2 Large Pizzas + Garlic Bread + 1.25L Pepsi + 1 PC Game. Your choice from Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Sims 2 + add on, or Battlefield 2. Not a bad deal, really!

Jackydablunt's picture

I still to this day wish we could've pitched HotDogs HotGals to Hooters and used their licence instead of sticking to the original IP, I cannot fathom why the CEO didn't want to do it, I think it would've been perfectly suited to it and made me millions... coulda had a whole meal deal thing like this, woulda been able to play with all the big round bouncy things, not to mention the baloons as well, and think of the launch party!!! jesus!!!

Caroo's picture

<.< yeah.. But being EA games you feel as if your getting a bargin from saten....

MoonUnit's picture

Allready taken advantage of it. 34.95 for battlefield 2? sooooooooold. Been meaning to buy that game for a long time. I was allmost tempted to ask them to just skip the pizzas and bring the game round (btw it comes to about 40 with delivery) but saved me cooking dinner one night.

souri's picture

I've already bought Battlefield 2, and the others I'm not really interested in - they're good games, but I wouldn't spend too much time on them. If they had something else on offer, like Guild Wars or another online game, I'd be so onto it [:)]