Skip to main content

Game Progmr & Junior Progrmr 4 Imaginary Numbers

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

http://www.imaginarynumbers.com/careers.shtml

Game Programmer

This role will primarily be involved with the game client for Tactica Online, but will have some chance to work on other systems as well. Tactica Online uses the Gamebryo engine, and while familiarity with it is not required, it will be a bonus.

The ideal candidate must:

? Have extensive commercial experience in professional game development
? Have extensive expertise in C++
? Have hands-on experience with any game engine, such as Gamebryo or Unreal
? Be familiar with game production processes
? Be highly motivated and possess self management skills, as well as strong organization, teamwork and communication skills

Additionally, the following will be highly regarded:

? Familiarity with scripting languages such as lua
? Expertise in network programming
? Expertise in physics programming
? Expertise in shader programming

This is a senior role, and will suit an experienced game developer.

This role will report to the Lead Programmer, and will offer an excellent salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.

Please quote reference w4812 when applying.

Please send applications including cover letter and CV to:

careers@imaginarynumbers.com

Junior Programmer

This is a junior position for a developer with 1-2 years experience. The role will be involved in several aspects of development, including both client and server work.

? Have professional software development experience using C++
? Have hands-on experience with a game engine, such as Gamebryo or Unreal
? Be highly motivated, with strong organizational, teamwork and communication skills

? Experience at a professional game development studio, or on an independent 3D game-related project
? Familiarity with bug-tracking and QA systems

This is a junior role, and will suit a graduate with 1-2 years experience in game development, or an enterprise software developer who wants to move into game development.

This role will report to the Lead Programmer, and will offer a salary commensurate with experience.

Please quote reference w4813 when applying.

Please send applications including cover letter, CV, and samples to:

PLEASE NOTE: only applicants legally allowed to work in Australia are currently being considered for these positions, and all positions are based in Sydney.

Posted by souri on
Forum

http://www.imaginarynumbers.com/careers.shtml

Game Programmer

This role will primarily be involved with the game client for Tactica Online, but will have some chance to work on other systems as well. Tactica Online uses the Gamebryo engine, and while familiarity with it is not required, it will be a bonus.

? Have extensive commercial experience in professional game development
? Have extensive expertise in C++
? Have hands-on experience with any game engine, such as Gamebryo or Unreal
? Be familiar with game production processes
? Be highly motivated and possess self management skills, as well as strong organization, teamwork and communication skills

? Expertise in network programming
? Expertise in physics programming
? Expertise in shader programming

This is a senior role, and will suit an experienced game developer.

This role will report to the Lead Programmer, and will offer an excellent salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.

Please quote reference w4812 when applying.

Please send applications including cover letter and CV to:

Junior Programmer

This is a junior position for a developer with 1-2 years experience. The role will be involved in several aspects of development, including both client and server work.

? Have professional software development experience using C++
? Have hands-on experience with a game engine, such as Gamebryo or Unreal
? Be highly motivated, with strong organizational, teamwork and communication skills

? Experience at a professional game development studio, or on an independent 3D game-related project
? Familiarity with bug-tracking and QA systems

This is a junior role, and will suit a graduate with 1-2 years experience in game development, or an enterprise software developer who wants to move into game development.

This role will report to the Lead Programmer, and will offer a salary commensurate with experience.

Please quote reference w4813 when applying.

Please send applications including cover letter, CV, and samples to:

PLEASE NOTE: only applicants legally allowed to work in Australia are currently being considered for these positions, and all positions are based in Sydney.