Skip to main content

Poker Panic! A game I made.

Forum

Right - simply put, Poker Panic is a cross between Tetris and Poker so if you know how to play both, you'll be right at home.

I made this over the course of about 6 months (initial conception phase started in December) with a programmer from the UK. Quite a learning experience - we definitely had some issues to work out. The first beta phase was a couple of weeks ago and we've taken the feedback from that and ironed the issues out.

Download it from here: www.arachnid.co.nz - there's also a Mac OSX version available as well. The download is about 2MB

Any queries or feedback are welcome. Also - read the 'how to play' section - it's quite handy, particularly if you don't know how to play Poker.

NB - apparently a similar game exists on MAME from years ago. The programmer and myself have not checked it out (so we can't be accused of plagiarism) so I don't know what similarities exist.

Forum

Right - simply put, Poker Panic is a cross between Tetris and Poker so if you know how to play both, you'll be right at home.

I made this over the course of about 6 months (initial conception phase started in December) with a programmer from the UK. Quite a learning experience - we definitely had some issues to work out. The first beta phase was a couple of weeks ago and we've taken the feedback from that and ironed the issues out.

Download it from here: www.arachnid.co.nz - there's also a Mac OSX version available as well. The download is about 2MB

Any queries or feedback are welcome. Also - read the 'how to play' section - it's quite handy, particularly if you don't know how to play Poker.

NB - apparently a similar game exists on MAME from years ago. The programmer and myself have not checked it out (so we can't be accused of plagiarism) so I don't know what similarities exist.