Redtribe is now providing space for use as a shared environment for like-minded small and/or start-up teams in the creative industries. The space is flexible depending on your needs. The space is ideal for computer game development and is offered primarily to the Australian game development community.
Redtribe's spaces consist of small enclosed offices, suitable for up to six people and open plan spaces (or even individual desks). Redtribe takes care of the day-to-day running of the office and all its outgoings so you can focus on being creative. Turn up, sit down and start working. All offices are fitted with desks/chairs and computers (if required).
Tenants can take advantage of:
• Prime location in the centre of Melbourne’s CBD, just off Collins St. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes and Melbourne night life.
• Easy access via Train, Tram, Bus. Car spaces available for lease also if required.
• Receptionist services. (Phone, mail, meetings and general assistance).
• IT systems administrator services.
• Industrial grade internet connection with unlimited downloads.
• Website and email hosting.
• Copying and printing can be arranged as required.
• High capacity office network for large data file sharing (media).
• Central security enabled server with weekly backups.
• Access to state-of-the-art equipment and software including.
o Large screen monitors, computers, graphics tablets, laptops, projectors and console development kits for game development.
o 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Version Control Software, Adome Permier, Final Cut Pro and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Access to a leading Collins St. gym if required.
Currently, there are three (3) offices available, ranging from $250-$300 per week gross (inclusive of outgoings, internet connection and cleaning service).
For more information, contact Kirsten.email@example.com