Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #3 - 3D- 'Ionized'

Submitted by Ionized on

Part chicken.. part..uh...camel

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to have time to take this one to completion.... damn deadlines!! I kinda got a bit carried away with the concept anyway. Oh well, these things happen.

Thought I'd post it up just for the hell of it. You'll have to imagine what it would have looked like in 3D. It would have been difficult resolving how those feather attatched to his arse anyway :)

[img]http://www.ionized.netfirms.com/beast.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Fri, 13/06/03 - 3:50 AM Permalink

Nice concept, pity you are not going to have the time to bring it to 3D life. It's got that lovely mix of cute and repellent.

Pantmonger

Submitted by ironikart on Tue, 17/06/03 - 2:11 AM Permalink

interesting concept. Would have been great to see this done up as a model...
(your work kicks ass by the way!)

Submitted by Ninja on Tue, 17/06/03 - 7:36 AM Permalink

Man dat looks sweet !!!!!!!! cant wait to see it modelled and textured [:D] im pretty sure u will do an excellent job at it !!!

Submitted by Ionized on Wed, 18/06/03 - 4:48 AM Permalink

Hey thanks Malus, thats very helpfull :)

Cheers Ironikart, I like your entry. I checked out your webpage, but there was a lot of broken links, so I'll check back later.

Yeah, it's a bummer I'm not going to bring it to completion. Atleast not by the deadline anyway. I might make it a personal project for later. You guys have been doing some amazing work anyway, so I imagine the competition would have been pretty tough ;)

Posted by Ionized on

Part chicken.. part..uh...camel

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to have time to take this one to completion.... damn deadlines!! I kinda got a bit carried away with the concept anyway. Oh well, these things happen.

Thought I'd post it up just for the hell of it. You'll have to imagine what it would have looked like in 3D. It would have been difficult resolving how those feather attatched to his arse anyway :)

[img]http://www.ionized.netfirms.com/beast.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Fri, 13/06/03 - 3:50 AM Permalink

Nice concept, pity you are not going to have the time to bring it to 3D life. It's got that lovely mix of cute and repellent.

Pantmonger

Submitted by ironikart on Tue, 17/06/03 - 2:11 AM Permalink

interesting concept. Would have been great to see this done up as a model...
(your work kicks ass by the way!)

Submitted by Ninja on Tue, 17/06/03 - 7:36 AM Permalink

Man dat looks sweet !!!!!!!! cant wait to see it modelled and textured [:D] im pretty sure u will do an excellent job at it !!!

Submitted by Ionized on Wed, 18/06/03 - 4:48 AM Permalink

Hey thanks Malus, thats very helpfull :)

Cheers Ironikart, I like your entry. I checked out your webpage, but there was a lot of broken links, so I'll check back later.

Yeah, it's a bummer I'm not going to bring it to completion. Atleast not by the deadline anyway. I might make it a personal project for later. You guys have been doing some amazing work anyway, so I imagine the competition would have been pretty tough ;)