Skip to main content

E3 Goodies

Submitted by DaMunkee on
Forum

That's right boys and girls, they've already started to come out! And for me at least, I was smiling like a giddy little school girl when I read the specs on the Nintendo DS [url]http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp[/url]

If any developer down in Oz is looking to develop on that bad boy, drop me a line :)

Also the new Zelda looks freak'n sweet!!!!!

[url]http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/index.jsp[/url]

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 6:39 PM Permalink

man...reading the details of the Nintendo DS, I really think Nintendo has done it again in the handheld market...that thing is a nice piece of work...[:D]

Submitted by Jason on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:00 PM Permalink

Wow that is absolutely nuts. Gives me chills down my spine. Makes me wonder what the new Gamecube will be like since they're hyping up how revolutionary it will be. I'm really glad Nintendo is still in this industry otherwise there'd be no innovation at all.

Zelda looks freakin amazing. Such a surprise. I can't believe they're doing it. I didn't think they'd do it till their new console came out... Right now it's really 'make or break' time for Nintendo, if they can pull this off they really could get back into it. (or maybe that's my biased fanboy thoughts talking there lol)

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:14 PM Permalink

Good to see Nintendo doing new things rather than just throwing more power to handhelds..

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:17 PM Permalink

Biased fanboys UNITE!

Good point there jason. Without Nintendo, the rest of the industry wouldn't even know where to find innovation in the dictionary.

When they said the DS would have enormous potential and all these never-before seen features, I thought, 'oh yeh, that sounds interesting'. But this thing looks fricken awesome. Massive potential in so many areas...I can't wait to see what games come out for this thing...

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:35 PM Permalink

Long live the might N!!!
Zelda looks kick ass!

Submitted by IronhideNT on Wed, 12/05/04 - 11:21 PM Permalink

Wait, so it's cross compatible with GBA games?

Submitted by tachyon on Thu, 13/05/04 - 1:54 AM Permalink

well according to the nintendo website:

"Nintendo DS makes a vast library of Game Boy? Advance games readily available"

Submitted by Rahnem on Thu, 13/05/04 - 8:13 PM Permalink

Sounds bad ass. I like the touch screen and wireless LAN capabilities.

Submitted by Makk on Fri, 14/05/04 - 8:54 AM Permalink

I want Zelda.................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...sorry, couldnt help myself..

;)

Posted by DaMunkee on
Forum

That's right boys and girls, they've already started to come out! And for me at least, I was smiling like a giddy little school girl when I read the specs on the Nintendo DS [url]http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp[/url]

If any developer down in Oz is looking to develop on that bad boy, drop me a line :)

Also the new Zelda looks freak'n sweet!!!!!

[url]http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/index.jsp[/url]

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 6:39 PM Permalink

man...reading the details of the Nintendo DS, I really think Nintendo has done it again in the handheld market...that thing is a nice piece of work...[:D]

Submitted by Jason on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:00 PM Permalink

Wow that is absolutely nuts. Gives me chills down my spine. Makes me wonder what the new Gamecube will be like since they're hyping up how revolutionary it will be. I'm really glad Nintendo is still in this industry otherwise there'd be no innovation at all.

Zelda looks freakin amazing. Such a surprise. I can't believe they're doing it. I didn't think they'd do it till their new console came out... Right now it's really 'make or break' time for Nintendo, if they can pull this off they really could get back into it. (or maybe that's my biased fanboy thoughts talking there lol)

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:14 PM Permalink

Good to see Nintendo doing new things rather than just throwing more power to handhelds..

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:17 PM Permalink

Biased fanboys UNITE!

Good point there jason. Without Nintendo, the rest of the industry wouldn't even know where to find innovation in the dictionary.

When they said the DS would have enormous potential and all these never-before seen features, I thought, 'oh yeh, that sounds interesting'. But this thing looks fricken awesome. Massive potential in so many areas...I can't wait to see what games come out for this thing...

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 12/05/04 - 10:35 PM Permalink

Long live the might N!!!
Zelda looks kick ass!

Submitted by IronhideNT on Wed, 12/05/04 - 11:21 PM Permalink

Wait, so it's cross compatible with GBA games?

Submitted by tachyon on Thu, 13/05/04 - 1:54 AM Permalink

well according to the nintendo website:

"Nintendo DS makes a vast library of Game Boy? Advance games readily available"

Submitted by Rahnem on Thu, 13/05/04 - 8:13 PM Permalink

Sounds bad ass. I like the touch screen and wireless LAN capabilities.

Submitted by Makk on Fri, 14/05/04 - 8:54 AM Permalink

I want Zelda.................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...sorry, couldnt help myself..

;)