Skip to main content

Ty2 fanart

Submitted by Caroo on

Now.. I the 18 year old aussie game player brough Ty2 from eb games about.. 2 weeks ago.

im not usually one for platformers..more a rpg and technical player (then again, i also own transformers)

I have to say that Ty has to be one of the funist games ive played in a while. it has its faults..it suffers form 'short game syndrone' (just like transfromers) however the game is more then solid and very enjoyable..and considering im not the target audience thats saying something good.

There are many interactice characters in the game, many australian animals.. however... ether im blind or stupid.. but none are kangaroos. theres a few bouncing around in levels but there realistic ones, not characters... and im like. "No skippy? Why no skippy."

anyway.. i thought to solve the problem (a problem only im proably conserned about.) i drew up a roo character for the 3ed intallment.. CHARLIE THE ROO!!

the gun on his back is a 6-pack ginger bear lurncher..however seen the movie tank girl knows what a beer lurncher can do.

his seccond attack is tail swipe instead of biting.

I know this is a bit silly. i wanted to show the guy at krome but they have no e-mail adress so i gave up on that and just posted here^^ enjoy.

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/caroo/2005110212022_tyfanart.jpg"]tyfanart.jpg[/url]
65.31 KB

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/01/05 - 12:54 AM Permalink

Hey, that's a pretty cool looking character. Looks like he would fit in the Ty universe too. Steve Stamatiadis pops in here sometimes, so hopefully he'll get to see it.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 12/01/05 - 6:52 AM Permalink

cool character, though he does hold quite a bit of a resemblance to ty himself.

Posted by Caroo on

Now.. I the 18 year old aussie game player brough Ty2 from eb games about.. 2 weeks ago.

im not usually one for platformers..more a rpg and technical player (then again, i also own transformers)

I have to say that Ty has to be one of the funist games ive played in a while. it has its faults..it suffers form 'short game syndrone' (just like transfromers) however the game is more then solid and very enjoyable..and considering im not the target audience thats saying something good.

There are many interactice characters in the game, many australian animals.. however... ether im blind or stupid.. but none are kangaroos. theres a few bouncing around in levels but there realistic ones, not characters... and im like. "No skippy? Why no skippy."

anyway.. i thought to solve the problem (a problem only im proably conserned about.) i drew up a roo character for the 3ed intallment.. CHARLIE THE ROO!!

the gun on his back is a 6-pack ginger bear lurncher..however seen the movie tank girl knows what a beer lurncher can do.

his seccond attack is tail swipe instead of biting.

I know this is a bit silly. i wanted to show the guy at krome but they have no e-mail adress so i gave up on that and just posted here^^ enjoy.

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/caroo/2005110212022_tyfanart.jpg"]tyfanart.jpg[/url]
65.31 KB

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/01/05 - 12:54 AM Permalink

Hey, that's a pretty cool looking character. Looks like he would fit in the Ty universe too. Steve Stamatiadis pops in here sometimes, so hopefully he'll get to see it.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 12/01/05 - 6:52 AM Permalink

cool character, though he does hold quite a bit of a resemblance to ty himself.