Skip to main content

Character - Serren, Transdimensional Dragon Hunter

Submitted by bumskee on

hi!

thought I post something. Was done for ChOW (Character of the Week) at conceptart.org, a weekly activity. Not my final entry probably, might have another go at it. the deadline is this saturday so anyone interested can participate.

[img]http://home.exetel.com.au/bumskee/con/ChOW4.jpg[/img]

:)

Min

Submitted by Lechy on Fri, 11/11/05 - 4:32 AM Permalink

Not bad min, I would like to have seen a bit more substance in the legs( just a little).

cheers.

Nutter:)

Submitted by bumskee on Fri, 11/11/05 - 5:03 AM Permalink

Shane.. you you.. :) how are you mate? how's your back? didn't think I would see you here.

well I spent about 3 hrs on it.. and that's an excuse. :P I hate doing legs.. I think I am going to do it again for sure now.. it doesn't even follow the brief not to mention all the sickening entries. :P you joining along?

cheers,

Min

Submitted by Makk on Fri, 11/11/05 - 7:01 AM Permalink

Nice work,I like the hand gesture.

Submitted by Kizza on Sat, 12/11/05 - 11:10 PM Permalink

Awesome, I love it.

Submitted by denz on Thu, 17/11/05 - 12:01 AM Permalink

Hey bumskee nice. love the website.

Posted by bumskee on

hi!

thought I post something. Was done for ChOW (Character of the Week) at conceptart.org, a weekly activity. Not my final entry probably, might have another go at it. the deadline is this saturday so anyone interested can participate.

[img]http://home.exetel.com.au/bumskee/con/ChOW4.jpg[/img]

:)

Min

Submitted by Lechy on Fri, 11/11/05 - 4:32 AM Permalink

Not bad min, I would like to have seen a bit more substance in the legs( just a little).

cheers.

Nutter:)

Submitted by bumskee on Fri, 11/11/05 - 5:03 AM Permalink

Shane.. you you.. :) how are you mate? how's your back? didn't think I would see you here.

well I spent about 3 hrs on it.. and that's an excuse. :P I hate doing legs.. I think I am going to do it again for sure now.. it doesn't even follow the brief not to mention all the sickening entries. :P you joining along?

cheers,

Min

Submitted by Makk on Fri, 11/11/05 - 7:01 AM Permalink

Nice work,I like the hand gesture.

Submitted by Kizza on Sat, 12/11/05 - 11:10 PM Permalink

Awesome, I love it.

Submitted by denz on Thu, 17/11/05 - 12:01 AM Permalink

Hey bumskee nice. love the website.