Skip to main content

Black Isle, Fallout 3 Gone....

Submitted by Satyrblood on
Forum

Bluesnews is reporting that Black Isle has shut down, and, as a result, Fallout 3 has been "shelved"....

Damn, I was looking forward to that one.

[url]http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=45…]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 10/12/03 - 5:39 AM Permalink

ouch, its news like this that gets u freaked about going into this industry

Submitted by shiva on Wed, 10/12/03 - 6:06 AM Permalink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! etc.
followed by a coupla hundred thousand very loud swearwords

Submitted by Jeremiah on Wed, 10/12/03 - 11:29 AM Permalink

Dang, I love fallout 1 & 2. I loved being able to run around using a flamethrower on anyone, or kicking the odd dog in the eye or groin area with an aimed shot. Stealing off the rich and giving to me, to get richer. Setting my machine gun on automatic and firing a few rounds into the enemy and watch there limbs explode, and lol the little dialogue box that says you just shot "whoever" in the groin for 150 damage, and he is on ground unconsious makes me laugh every time. Then you turn on your friend for shooting you in the back 5 times for the 10th time( I know he was only trying to help but, damn he needs target practice,) trying to hit your enemies, so you do a aimed shot to his left arm blow it off with your pump action, then do an aimed shot to his groin to finish it off. ahhhh I miss fallout.

Forum

Bluesnews is reporting that Black Isle has shut down, and, as a result, Fallout 3 has been "shelved"....

Damn, I was looking forward to that one.

[url]http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=45…]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 10/12/03 - 5:39 AM Permalink

ouch, its news like this that gets u freaked about going into this industry

Submitted by shiva on Wed, 10/12/03 - 6:06 AM Permalink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! etc.
followed by a coupla hundred thousand very loud swearwords

Submitted by Jeremiah on Wed, 10/12/03 - 11:29 AM Permalink

Dang, I love fallout 1 & 2. I loved being able to run around using a flamethrower on anyone, or kicking the odd dog in the eye or groin area with an aimed shot. Stealing off the rich and giving to me, to get richer. Setting my machine gun on automatic and firing a few rounds into the enemy and watch there limbs explode, and lol the little dialogue box that says you just shot "whoever" in the groin for 150 damage, and he is on ground unconsious makes me laugh every time. Then you turn on your friend for shooting you in the back 5 times for the 10th time( I know he was only trying to help but, damn he needs target practice,) trying to hit your enemies, so you do a aimed shot to his left arm blow it off with your pump action, then do an aimed shot to his groin to finish it off. ahhhh I miss fallout.