Skip to main content

Calling All Scriptwriters/Conceptual People

I'm a student from UQ Ipswich doing the Multimedia Design course. I'm in my last year of study and have a major project assigned to us. We are able to choose our own area of interest to undertake in this year long project. As such, we're in the market for a script for a short film as we're not the best of scriptwriters and we don't have a solid enough concept to work off.

We are a fairly skilled group of four guys who have had experience in many 3D applications and have produced shorts previously but nothing of this grand a scale. We have an awesome concept artist who has been featured in many circles for his excellent talent. We also have an audio engineer who is also an electronic music producer. So we've got the technical side of it fairly well covered, just need the conceptual side.

If you have a short (5-15 mins) script that is interesting and would be technically challenging for a rendered animation then please contact me on trankillity at gmail.com

We also have a bunch of concepts that we're willing to negotiate on if someone wished to write a script for the experience and to have their name in the credits and act as a client for a finished product at the end of the year. The site that is housing all of our ideas is at http://bawx.mine.nu/studiowiki/

Please email me or comment here with further ideas or discussion.

I'm a student from UQ Ipswich doing the Multimedia Design course. I'm in my last year of study and have a major project assigned to us. We are able to choose our own area of interest to undertake in this year long project. As such, we're in the market for a script for a short film as we're not the best of scriptwriters and we don't have a solid enough concept to work off.

We are a fairly skilled group of four guys who have had experience in many 3D applications and have produced shorts previously but nothing of this grand a scale. We have an awesome concept artist who has been featured in many circles for his excellent talent. We also have an audio engineer who is also an electronic music producer. So we've got the technical side of it fairly well covered, just need the conceptual side.

If you have a short (5-15 mins) script that is interesting and would be technically challenging for a rendered animation then please contact me on trankillity at gmail.com

We also have a bunch of concepts that we're willing to negotiate on if someone wished to write a script for the experience and to have their name in the credits and act as a client for a finished product at the end of the year. The site that is housing all of our ideas is at http://bawx.mine.nu/studiowiki/

Please email me or comment here with further ideas or discussion.