Skip to main content

Anyone interested in writing game reviews?

Submitted by Yug on
Forum

I *might* be posting this in the wrong forum topic, as I thought it should probably go in the 'Job Position' section ... then I realised we aren't actually looking to employ anyone ... or pay anyone for that matter. Regardless, I'm sure Souri will move it if it needs to be moved :)

What I wondering is if there any people out there who might be interested in joining AustralianGamer.com as potential reviewers/previewers/representatives/characters on the site. It's not a real job, more of a hobby, but potentially it could lead to interesting things down the track.

We are more interested in people with interesting 'personalities', from different states, and who own at least a few differnet systems. If you're interested, shoot me an email at yug@australiangamer.com. Or just send me an email to say hi. I like to talk. It's boring in Brisbane when it rains.

Submitted by Yug on Thu, 20/04/06 - 10:43 PM Permalink

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wasn't sure where else to say this. Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who emailed their interests for the reviewer positions, we were overwhelmed by the response and made our task of picking out just 3 even harder than we expected.

In the end we did choose 3 however, and you can read about them and see their reviews on the www.australiangamer.com site as of today.

Also wanted to say thanks to Souri for putting up a post about it on the front page of Sumea, at least half of the people started off their emails with 'I saw your post on the front of Sumea'. Great stuff!

Posted by Yug on
Forum

I *might* be posting this in the wrong forum topic, as I thought it should probably go in the 'Job Position' section ... then I realised we aren't actually looking to employ anyone ... or pay anyone for that matter. Regardless, I'm sure Souri will move it if it needs to be moved :)

What I wondering is if there any people out there who might be interested in joining AustralianGamer.com as potential reviewers/previewers/representatives/characters on the site. It's not a real job, more of a hobby, but potentially it could lead to interesting things down the track.

We are more interested in people with interesting 'personalities', from different states, and who own at least a few differnet systems. If you're interested, shoot me an email at yug@australiangamer.com. Or just send me an email to say hi. I like to talk. It's boring in Brisbane when it rains.

Submitted by Yug on Thu, 20/04/06 - 10:43 PM Permalink

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wasn't sure where else to say this. Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who emailed their interests for the reviewer positions, we were overwhelmed by the response and made our task of picking out just 3 even harder than we expected.

In the end we did choose 3 however, and you can read about them and see their reviews on the www.australiangamer.com site as of today.

Also wanted to say thanks to Souri for putting up a post about it on the front page of Sumea, at least half of the people started off their emails with 'I saw your post on the front of Sumea'. Great stuff!