Skip to main content

Check it Out!! Onimusha 3 video..

Submitted by ScORCHo on
Forum

For those who havent seen this...SEE IT!
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_onimusha3_gi.html

Submitted by palantir on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:08 AM Permalink

*** wonders what the hell I'm downloading here on my slow, slow connection... ***
[:(]

Submitted by inglis on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:24 AM Permalink

i downloaded it a couple days ago- its a great cinematic.

no doubt it will be asked.....they used XSI.

Submitted by Aven on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:37 AM Permalink

Yeah I got it a few days ago. I'm not too sure if Robot is a part of Capcom (do you know Inglis?), but Capcom have always had a history of having really sweet cutscenes. There was a Japanese teaser trailer for Devil May Cry 2 that was released. All my friends that did 3D animation were even asking "Is that real?"

Don't worry Palantir, it is worth it :D The fight scene between the Shinobi and the two pig like demons is frickin awesome.

Submitted by inglis on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:57 AM Permalink

Capcom outsourced it to Robot

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Fri, 06/02/04 - 1:20 PM Permalink

Bless you getright, now I can save this to my hard drive

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 07/02/04 - 12:33 AM Permalink

This was floating around work, as well as a gameplay avi and the onimusha arcade fighting game avi. [:P]
Very nice job as always from our asian neighbours.
Shows what love, perfection and commitment can accomplish.

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 07/02/04 - 2:04 AM Permalink

Damn my crapass 56k :(
How big is the movie?
Anyone know how to save it to your hd. Im not going to d/l a huge file if I cant keep it.

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 07/02/04 - 2:13 AM Permalink

Thanks inglis, I'll get it tonight

Submitted by TheBigJ on Sat, 07/02/04 - 2:40 AM Permalink

Whoa.. That was very cool.

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 07/02/04 - 6:05 AM Permalink

Thats the neatest thing i've seen in ages. Is it a real movie or just a game trailer.

Submitted by Makk on Sun, 08/02/04 - 2:04 AM Permalink

Got it last night, took over 2hrs.
AS I was waiting for it, I didnt really expect it to be as good as what everyone said, and I didnt think it would be worth the 2hr wait.

...boy was I wrong.
The movie is awesome, better then FF movie as well. Great character design too. Just awesome, especially for inspiration. Makes me wish I could do high poly.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 08/02/04 - 2:40 AM Permalink

Damnit, I'll have to download it as well.... *kicks 56k modem too*

Submitted by palantir on Sun, 08/02/04 - 5:49 AM Permalink

Yeah, it takes a very long time to download on the 56k, but boy, is it worth it! If your wondering if you should bother or not... YES! It's one of the most amazing animations I think I've ever seen. I'll definitely get that game, just because of how cool that animation was.

Submitted by Brain on Sun, 08/02/04 - 9:24 AM Permalink

Dude... I'm thinking, is it a complete sin that I've not played either of the Onimusha games? This is...

*fades off, bumbling through drool*

Submitted by souri on Thu, 12/02/04 - 11:26 AM Permalink

Great animation. Curious as to how this fits in with the game though. Is it a trailer for the game? Cutscene from within the game (if it is, it doesn't look like you're going to be doing all the fun stuff [;)])?
Whenever I see ninja's hopping around and killing stuff, it just reminds me of one of my favourite anime, Ninja Scroll..

Posted by ScORCHo on
Forum

For those who havent seen this...SEE IT!
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_onimusha3_gi.html

Submitted by palantir on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:08 AM Permalink

*** wonders what the hell I'm downloading here on my slow, slow connection... ***
[:(]

Submitted by inglis on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:24 AM Permalink

i downloaded it a couple days ago- its a great cinematic.

no doubt it will be asked.....they used XSI.

Submitted by Aven on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:37 AM Permalink

Yeah I got it a few days ago. I'm not too sure if Robot is a part of Capcom (do you know Inglis?), but Capcom have always had a history of having really sweet cutscenes. There was a Japanese teaser trailer for Devil May Cry 2 that was released. All my friends that did 3D animation were even asking "Is that real?"

Don't worry Palantir, it is worth it :D The fight scene between the Shinobi and the two pig like demons is frickin awesome.

Submitted by inglis on Fri, 06/02/04 - 9:57 AM Permalink

Capcom outsourced it to Robot

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Fri, 06/02/04 - 1:20 PM Permalink

Bless you getright, now I can save this to my hard drive

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 07/02/04 - 12:33 AM Permalink

This was floating around work, as well as a gameplay avi and the onimusha arcade fighting game avi. [:P]
Very nice job as always from our asian neighbours.
Shows what love, perfection and commitment can accomplish.

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 07/02/04 - 2:04 AM Permalink

Damn my crapass 56k :(
How big is the movie?
Anyone know how to save it to your hd. Im not going to d/l a huge file if I cant keep it.

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 07/02/04 - 2:13 AM Permalink

Thanks inglis, I'll get it tonight

Submitted by TheBigJ on Sat, 07/02/04 - 2:40 AM Permalink

Whoa.. That was very cool.

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 07/02/04 - 6:05 AM Permalink

Thats the neatest thing i've seen in ages. Is it a real movie or just a game trailer.

Submitted by Makk on Sun, 08/02/04 - 2:04 AM Permalink

Got it last night, took over 2hrs.
AS I was waiting for it, I didnt really expect it to be as good as what everyone said, and I didnt think it would be worth the 2hr wait.

...boy was I wrong.
The movie is awesome, better then FF movie as well. Great character design too. Just awesome, especially for inspiration. Makes me wish I could do high poly.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 08/02/04 - 2:40 AM Permalink

Damnit, I'll have to download it as well.... *kicks 56k modem too*

Submitted by palantir on Sun, 08/02/04 - 5:49 AM Permalink

Yeah, it takes a very long time to download on the 56k, but boy, is it worth it! If your wondering if you should bother or not... YES! It's one of the most amazing animations I think I've ever seen. I'll definitely get that game, just because of how cool that animation was.

Submitted by Brain on Sun, 08/02/04 - 9:24 AM Permalink

Dude... I'm thinking, is it a complete sin that I've not played either of the Onimusha games? This is...

*fades off, bumbling through drool*

Submitted by souri on Thu, 12/02/04 - 11:26 AM Permalink

Great animation. Curious as to how this fits in with the game though. Is it a trailer for the game? Cutscene from within the game (if it is, it doesn't look like you're going to be doing all the fun stuff [;)])?
Whenever I see ninja's hopping around and killing stuff, it just reminds me of one of my favourite anime, Ninja Scroll..