Skip to main content

Composer and AFTRS graduate looking to do music/sound on projects

Submitted by jgmusic on

Hi,

I am a freelance composer and sound designer in Sydney looking to work on any upcoming games. Recently I graduated from Australian Film Television & Radio School (AFTRS) with a Graduate Diploma in Screen Music, and have since been working on short films, animations and games for Shockwave Games. I'd specifically love to get more work writing music and sound for games.

My website is at www.jonathanguthrie.com.au where you can find my music samples, CV, and contact details.

If you have any projects or job openings coming up, or even know of any, please let me know!
contact@jonathanguthrie.com.au

Many thanks
Jonathan

Posted by jgmusic on

Hi,

I am a freelance composer and sound designer in Sydney looking to work on any upcoming games. Recently I graduated from Australian Film Television & Radio School (AFTRS) with a Graduate Diploma in Screen Music, and have since been working on short films, animations and games for Shockwave Games. I'd specifically love to get more work writing music and sound for games.

My website is at www.jonathanguthrie.com.au where you can find my music samples, CV, and contact details.

If you have any projects or job openings coming up, or even know of any, please let me know!
contact@jonathanguthrie.com.au

Many thanks
Jonathan