Skip to main content

Nexus Arts site launch

Submitted by sharp77 on
Forum

Hey guys, well im back again :P
ive just been away getting things organised lately and we've struck a merger with another group situated in QLD and they have 2 other members outside of the region.
We have been working on ideas and such and we've kinda decided to build a little ameature Studio because we wish to distribute two games which are both linked to each other in story sense.

the website at current is being developed so i urge all of you to keep a close eye on it over the next week because i only just tonite managed to get the shell of it uploaded.
We'll be running the two games through that site and hopefully gather more traffic for both games.
over the next week ill have all the studio pages working with the relevant information and what else is needed.. and the Armed Forces website will launch on saturday night.. it wont have full content.. but if you keep a close eye on the overall site i will be posting some eyecandy for you all.. about 30 renders and some 2d art for you all.. PLUS :) there is a plus.. plus to ever so delightful DOC's...

so please, check it out on the weekend because ill be spending a real lot of time working on it and getting it up.. so check it out and drop me a line through either the forums here or via the contact link on the site... thanks guys :)

ps.. site is [url]http://www.nexusarts.homestead.com[/url] (please dont point fingers at the .homestead.com part of it, i know its crude, but untill i can afford to buy the .com name thats what we will have to stay with.. because its easy and cheap for now)

THANKS GUYS
ben

Submitted by sharp77 on Wed, 15/10/03 - 3:03 AM Permalink

Hey guys,

Been a few weeks.

www.armedforces-mod.net

we now have a new site and a proper domain. New forum and easier dynamic features..
check it out

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/10/03 - 10:48 AM Permalink

The website's nice. Uncluttered, clean, easy to read and navigate. "Interview" is spelt wrong on the navigation though!

Submitted by Aven on Thu, 16/10/03 - 5:53 PM Permalink

I really like the design for your site, but it really doesn't make me think of war. The gallery section has some really nice pics in there as well. The finished product should be nice.

Posted by sharp77 on
Forum

Hey guys, well im back again :P
ive just been away getting things organised lately and we've struck a merger with another group situated in QLD and they have 2 other members outside of the region.
We have been working on ideas and such and we've kinda decided to build a little ameature Studio because we wish to distribute two games which are both linked to each other in story sense.

the website at current is being developed so i urge all of you to keep a close eye on it over the next week because i only just tonite managed to get the shell of it uploaded.
We'll be running the two games through that site and hopefully gather more traffic for both games.
over the next week ill have all the studio pages working with the relevant information and what else is needed.. and the Armed Forces website will launch on saturday night.. it wont have full content.. but if you keep a close eye on the overall site i will be posting some eyecandy for you all.. about 30 renders and some 2d art for you all.. PLUS :) there is a plus.. plus to ever so delightful DOC's...

so please, check it out on the weekend because ill be spending a real lot of time working on it and getting it up.. so check it out and drop me a line through either the forums here or via the contact link on the site... thanks guys :)

ps.. site is [url]http://www.nexusarts.homestead.com[/url] (please dont point fingers at the .homestead.com part of it, i know its crude, but untill i can afford to buy the .com name thats what we will have to stay with.. because its easy and cheap for now)

THANKS GUYS
ben

Submitted by sharp77 on Wed, 15/10/03 - 3:03 AM Permalink

Hey guys,

Been a few weeks.

www.armedforces-mod.net

we now have a new site and a proper domain. New forum and easier dynamic features..
check it out

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/10/03 - 10:48 AM Permalink

The website's nice. Uncluttered, clean, easy to read and navigate. "Interview" is spelt wrong on the navigation though!

Submitted by Aven on Thu, 16/10/03 - 5:53 PM Permalink

I really like the design for your site, but it really doesn't make me think of war. The gallery section has some really nice pics in there as well. The finished product should be nice.