Skip to main content

Perth Game Developers

Submitted by Dingbat on
Forum

I'm currently planning to do an article on Game Developers in Perth, Western Australia for a university assignment I have to do. I've sent e-mails off to both Bungarra Software and dogMelon software but haven't got anything back yet (e-mailed late Friday so that's quite understandable). Just wondering if anyone here could help put me in contact with any who is involved or has been involved in Perth games industry.

Anyone know of any freelance game developers working in Perth, or maybe some ex-Silver Lightning employees?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 05/05/03 - 9:51 PM Permalink

If you don't get a reply soon, let me know and I'll forward you to someone who might be able to help you out..

Submitted by Dingbat on Tue, 06/05/03 - 7:11 AM Permalink

Well, I didn't get any replies today so if you could forward me onto someone who might be able to help me out it would be greatly appreciated Souri.

Submitted by sho nuff on Wed, 07/05/03 - 9:36 PM Permalink

U should try CADSA out in Freo, they might be able to hook u up with summo people. If u dont know what CADSA is, look it up on the web and the site will tell all.

Submitted by Dingbat on Wed, 07/05/03 - 9:58 PM Permalink

I was looking at there site yesterday, I think I will try and contact them. Thanks for the tip

Posted by Dingbat on
Forum

I'm currently planning to do an article on Game Developers in Perth, Western Australia for a university assignment I have to do. I've sent e-mails off to both Bungarra Software and dogMelon software but haven't got anything back yet (e-mailed late Friday so that's quite understandable). Just wondering if anyone here could help put me in contact with any who is involved or has been involved in Perth games industry.

Anyone know of any freelance game developers working in Perth, or maybe some ex-Silver Lightning employees?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 05/05/03 - 9:51 PM Permalink

If you don't get a reply soon, let me know and I'll forward you to someone who might be able to help you out..

Submitted by Dingbat on Tue, 06/05/03 - 7:11 AM Permalink

Well, I didn't get any replies today so if you could forward me onto someone who might be able to help me out it would be greatly appreciated Souri.

Submitted by sho nuff on Wed, 07/05/03 - 9:36 PM Permalink

U should try CADSA out in Freo, they might be able to hook u up with summo people. If u dont know what CADSA is, look it up on the web and the site will tell all.

Submitted by Dingbat on Wed, 07/05/03 - 9:58 PM Permalink

I was looking at there site yesterday, I think I will try and contact them. Thanks for the tip