Skip to main content

storm mage

Submitted by Alti on
Submitted by Malus on Tue, 04/11/03 - 8:47 PM Permalink

Now your Talking. Alot better composition and some detail!!

Ok critiques, be careful with the right side of his body, its perspective is already slipping especially in the face and the bottom of the corset.
Also, a small thing and its really pedantic but you have alot of space above his head, unless you have a focal point up there, it may detract from the overall flow of the piece.

Really love the loose feel of your work but I must say seeing something more detailed like this is a good change. Keep up the good work. [:)]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 05/11/03 - 12:50 AM Permalink

You've got a great and unique rendering style - I absolutely love it. Keep it up, I love seeing all the images you're posting on here! What's your working process? All done with graphics tablet in Photoshop?

Submitted by Aven on Wed, 05/11/03 - 1:12 AM Permalink

I like him a lot so far, but is he still a WIP? He would look VERY cool with more colour and detail in him (appart from just his face).

Submitted by Ninja on Wed, 05/11/03 - 7:14 AM Permalink

man i love your style !!!! ive been following your work since u posted at the start and ive keep getting impressed each time you put a new image up. keep up the good job... [:)]

Posted by Alti on

Submitted by Malus on Tue, 04/11/03 - 8:47 PM Permalink

Now your Talking. Alot better composition and some detail!!

Ok critiques, be careful with the right side of his body, its perspective is already slipping especially in the face and the bottom of the corset.
Also, a small thing and its really pedantic but you have alot of space above his head, unless you have a focal point up there, it may detract from the overall flow of the piece.

Really love the loose feel of your work but I must say seeing something more detailed like this is a good change. Keep up the good work. [:)]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 05/11/03 - 12:50 AM Permalink

You've got a great and unique rendering style - I absolutely love it. Keep it up, I love seeing all the images you're posting on here! What's your working process? All done with graphics tablet in Photoshop?

Submitted by Aven on Wed, 05/11/03 - 1:12 AM Permalink

I like him a lot so far, but is he still a WIP? He would look VERY cool with more colour and detail in him (appart from just his face).

Submitted by Ninja on Wed, 05/11/03 - 7:14 AM Permalink

man i love your style !!!! ive been following your work since u posted at the start and ive keep getting impressed each time you put a new image up. keep up the good job... [:)]