Skip to main content

Citreon Commerical

Submitted by Me109 on
Forum
Submitted by ScORCHo on Sat, 04/12/04 - 2:41 AM Permalink

A cool idea and very well done....but did they have to make him dance? Disco dancing is just not cool at all....

I would have liked to see the car racing towards the edge of a huge cliff, suddenly transforming into the robot. the robot continues to run and takes a flying leap off, free falling down to the ground. he then deploys his parachute, but the rope snaps and he continues falling. Just before hitting the ground he ejects his passenger and driver airbags out of his back, rips them out and holds them out in front, lands and bounces into the air, transforms back into the car in midair, lands wheels first and skids stylishly to a halt..then BAM! "Alive WITH TECHNOLOGY" underneath....now thats cool.

I guess the message in this post is, while making a commercial for a car that transforms into a robot is very nice, making it dance is just lame, boring, and old....

Citroen needs to fire their marketing team....

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 04/12/04 - 2:55 AM Permalink

I think you should pitch that idea to citroen scorcho - your idea is much cooler! [:D]

Posted by Me109 on
Forum

Submitted by ScORCHo on Sat, 04/12/04 - 2:41 AM Permalink

A cool idea and very well done....but did they have to make him dance? Disco dancing is just not cool at all....

I would have liked to see the car racing towards the edge of a huge cliff, suddenly transforming into the robot. the robot continues to run and takes a flying leap off, free falling down to the ground. he then deploys his parachute, but the rope snaps and he continues falling. Just before hitting the ground he ejects his passenger and driver airbags out of his back, rips them out and holds them out in front, lands and bounces into the air, transforms back into the car in midair, lands wheels first and skids stylishly to a halt..then BAM! "Alive WITH TECHNOLOGY" underneath....now thats cool.

I guess the message in this post is, while making a commercial for a car that transforms into a robot is very nice, making it dance is just lame, boring, and old....

Citroen needs to fire their marketing team....

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 04/12/04 - 2:55 AM Permalink

I think you should pitch that idea to citroen scorcho - your idea is much cooler! [:D]