Skip to main content

Automatic rifleman

Submitted by panzer on

This is one of my characters I did a while ago. The automatic rifleman is a fictitious design of mine but based on real world applications. Simply posed him in prone position. What do you guys think?

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/panzer/2004112204656_Arifleman80…]

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 03/11/04 - 10:14 PM Permalink

Well, its abit hard to see lying down in that pose. If you could post some screenshots of just a normal standing pose it would be better.
Looks pretty good though

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 04/11/04 - 12:15 AM Permalink

agreed a set of orthographics would make it easier to see. Right now all i can say is that he appears to have a gas mask which looks like it might get in the way when attempting to look through a scope/down the barrel.

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 04/11/04 - 11:23 AM Permalink

Orthagraphics + Wire shots [:)] At a guess i would say that looks to be a couple of 128 textures or maybe a single 256 ?

Submitted by urgrund on Sat, 06/11/04 - 10:13 PM Permalink

looks cool, so are things like the armour/mask detachable?
though the first shot looked good... nice pose :)

Posted by panzer on

This is one of my characters I did a while ago. The automatic rifleman is a fictitious design of mine but based on real world applications. Simply posed him in prone position. What do you guys think?

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/panzer/2004112204656_Arifleman80…]

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 03/11/04 - 10:14 PM Permalink

Well, its abit hard to see lying down in that pose. If you could post some screenshots of just a normal standing pose it would be better.
Looks pretty good though

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 04/11/04 - 12:15 AM Permalink

agreed a set of orthographics would make it easier to see. Right now all i can say is that he appears to have a gas mask which looks like it might get in the way when attempting to look through a scope/down the barrel.

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 04/11/04 - 11:23 AM Permalink

Orthagraphics + Wire shots [:)] At a guess i would say that looks to be a couple of 128 textures or maybe a single 256 ?

Submitted by urgrund on Sat, 06/11/04 - 10:13 PM Permalink

looks cool, so are things like the armour/mask detachable?
though the first shot looked good... nice pose :)