Skip to main content

Mobile Games Product Manager

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

Position Mobile Games - BlueSkyFrog.com

Product Manager - MOBILEGAMES!
Australia?s Number 1 Mobile Retailer

Australia?s most successful mobile content manager and retailer ? Blueskyfrog.com , requires a proactive Product Manager to take end-to-end ownership of the mobile games channel.

The Product Marketing Manager will develop and own product marketing functions for the mobilegames service including: brand management, strategic planning, product positioning, email, sms and promotions.
They will also work closely with production, research and analysis teams to maximize the effectiveness of all product marketing efforts.

Specific responsibilities include:

? Acquire new Licenses
? Promote viable new games across our channels to market
? Develop and manage community and retention programs (web, wap, i-mode, newsletters, email, sms program)
? Work with internal technical and business units to develop, launch and support products

Experience requirements:

? Must have min 2 yrs Product Management experience
? Experience in the games industry a must with online or mobile experience desirable
? Proven track record in driving product implementation and strategy
? A demonstrated experience managing online, TV, SMS and email marketing campaigns
? Demonstrated experience in concept to launch lifecycle
? Experience in HTML a plus as is a willingness to get hands dirty with the web and wap promotions
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
? Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to effectively manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
? Self Starter approach to work, ability to work independently and problem solve.
? Ability to influence and articulate a position.
? Ability to work around tight deadlines in a fast paced environment

It is absolutely crucial that you have a positive, energetic, creative, articulate and professional manner to be considered for this role.

Legion Interactive is the Publisher of Blueskyfrog.com and Mobilegames.com.au delivering the world?s best mobile content to Australian Consumers.

Interested email your resume to careers@legioninteractive.com.au

Posted by souri on
Forum

Position Mobile Games - BlueSkyFrog.com

Product Manager - MOBILEGAMES!
Australia?s Number 1 Mobile Retailer

Australia?s most successful mobile content manager and retailer ? Blueskyfrog.com , requires a proactive Product Manager to take end-to-end ownership of the mobile games channel.

The Product Marketing Manager will develop and own product marketing functions for the mobilegames service including: brand management, strategic planning, product positioning, email, sms and promotions.
They will also work closely with production, research and analysis teams to maximize the effectiveness of all product marketing efforts.

Specific responsibilities include:

? Acquire new Licenses
? Promote viable new games across our channels to market
? Develop and manage community and retention programs (web, wap, i-mode, newsletters, email, sms program)
? Work with internal technical and business units to develop, launch and support products

Experience requirements:

? Must have min 2 yrs Product Management experience
? Experience in the games industry a must with online or mobile experience desirable
? Proven track record in driving product implementation and strategy
? A demonstrated experience managing online, TV, SMS and email marketing campaigns
? Demonstrated experience in concept to launch lifecycle
? Experience in HTML a plus as is a willingness to get hands dirty with the web and wap promotions
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
? Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to effectively manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
? Self Starter approach to work, ability to work independently and problem solve.
? Ability to influence and articulate a position.
? Ability to work around tight deadlines in a fast paced environment

It is absolutely crucial that you have a positive, energetic, creative, articulate and professional manner to be considered for this role.

Legion Interactive is the Publisher of Blueskyfrog.com and Mobilegames.com.au delivering the world?s best mobile content to Australian Consumers.

Interested email your resume to careers@legioninteractive.com.au