Skip to main content

Art Dumpage #1

Submitted by J I Styles on

well, life has been busy, and personal time is at a premium -- haven't had too much of it to just dink around and do some fun art for myself. Since I've been kinda quiet I decided to pull the few things I have got done togethor and just do an art dump [:)]

I'll probably do another dump in a few days or so; we'll see how it goes.

Oh... and yes... I had way too much fun with the text [B)]

[img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/jistyles-art_dump_01.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Makk on Mon, 02/08/04 - 8:57 AM Permalink

Dude! Mr. "I eat through a straw" is really, really good, although his nose is like Micheal Jacksons.
Those hands up the top look nice as well.
Yeah, its all good....except for that guys feet....what were you thinking!! ;)

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 02/08/04 - 6:33 PM Permalink

Your work just keeps on getting better and better :)

Would you be able to post a smoother version of the monster with his crazy feet. I would like to see how the area between his pecs and shoulder turned out. Interesting way of making his hip bones as well. Looks like a very good way to make it more pronounced.

And what is going on with your female character? An achievable chest? What were you thinking? :p

Submitted by souri on Mon, 02/08/04 - 7:37 PM Permalink

Were these done with the new graphics tablet? [;)]

Submitted by J I Styles on Mon, 02/08/04 - 8:24 PM Permalink

Makk: Hehe... maybe I should do a Thriller sequence with him? [:D]
Hazard: Hey, I don't wear a berret, click at people, and roll my r's just to be called an "artist"... artist? thankyou very much [}:)]
Aven: yeah... she needs bigger boots and boobs huh? [;)]
Souri: The homeless angel bum I did yesterday morning with the new tablet; I can't remember how much else was done with it [:)] don't worry -- it's being put to good use in other work too [:D]

Submitted by denz on Tue, 03/08/04 - 9:53 PM Permalink

sweet dump :D

Some awsome stuff in there. The lopoly girl is my favourite.

Keep em coming.

well, life has been busy, and personal time is at a premium -- haven't had too much of it to just dink around and do some fun art for myself. Since I've been kinda quiet I decided to pull the few things I have got done togethor and just do an art dump [:)]

I'll probably do another dump in a few days or so; we'll see how it goes.

Oh... and yes... I had way too much fun with the text [B)]

[img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/jistyles-art_dump_01.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Makk on Mon, 02/08/04 - 8:57 AM Permalink

Dude! Mr. "I eat through a straw" is really, really good, although his nose is like Micheal Jacksons.
Those hands up the top look nice as well.
Yeah, its all good....except for that guys feet....what were you thinking!! ;)

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 02/08/04 - 6:33 PM Permalink

Your work just keeps on getting better and better :)

Would you be able to post a smoother version of the monster with his crazy feet. I would like to see how the area between his pecs and shoulder turned out. Interesting way of making his hip bones as well. Looks like a very good way to make it more pronounced.

And what is going on with your female character? An achievable chest? What were you thinking? :p

Submitted by souri on Mon, 02/08/04 - 7:37 PM Permalink

Were these done with the new graphics tablet? [;)]

Submitted by J I Styles on Mon, 02/08/04 - 8:24 PM Permalink

Makk: Hehe... maybe I should do a Thriller sequence with him? [:D]
Hazard: Hey, I don't wear a berret, click at people, and roll my r's just to be called an "artist"... artist? thankyou very much [}:)]
Aven: yeah... she needs bigger boots and boobs huh? [;)]
Souri: The homeless angel bum I did yesterday morning with the new tablet; I can't remember how much else was done with it [:)] don't worry -- it's being put to good use in other work too [:D]

Submitted by denz on Tue, 03/08/04 - 9:53 PM Permalink

sweet dump :D

Some awsome stuff in there. The lopoly girl is my favourite.

Keep em coming.