SAE Creative Media Institute, Melbourne is looking for a Lecturer in our Games Department.
Lecturers are tasked with the effective delivery and assessment of modules to support student success and learning. In addition to this, lecturers at SAE play an active role in developing the transferable skills of students for life long success.
- Scholarly expertise and/or industry expertise in game design/programming.
- Demonstrated teaching skills
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the campus
- Proficient in the use of industry specific software / hardware and processes
- Excellent understanding of transferable skills
- Cultural awareness
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years tertiary teaching experience or relevant adult education.
- Hold a Masters level qualification in a field directly related to the modules taught OR; an AQF8 award with demonstrated professional equivalence in a relevant field
- Demonstrated creative media experience either from a practice or research area.
What we can do for you:
- First class modern facilities
- Career progression and development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence
- Mobility within the organisation. SAE is also located in 23 countries.