TitanIM is a software company merging games and simulation, with its flagship product Titan Vanguard (www.titan.im) already used by several militaries around the world. We are headquartered in Australia, with satellite offices in the US and Europe.
We are expanding our core Australian development office with additional fulltime positions and seeking experienced C++ software engineers to join our global team, which includes developers from 2K, THQ, EA, BigWorld, Activision and other studios.
Specialisation in any of the following areas will be viewed favourably:
- Networking, particularly large-scale gaming and low-latency big data.
- Large-scale entity management.
- AI and gameplay systems.
- 7+ years professional experience is desired.
- Proficiency in C++ development is required.
- Experience developing games and/or simulations is highly desired.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns is required.
- Proficiency in 3D math and geometry is highly desired.
- Experience performing geographic/geometric processing of game content is desired.
- Experience supporting AI development with path planning, sensing, and geometric analysis is desired.
- Experience developing compact/efficient geometric data structures is desired.
- Expertise with client/server message passing architectures is highly desired.
- Expertise in building multithreaded, multi-process real-time systems is highly desired.
- Experience with distributed object models is highly desired.
- Experience with authority transfer issues associated with distributed systems is highly desired.
- Experience with persistence of distributed systems is highly desired.
We can offer an attractive package, challenging and innovative work, a casual & flexible work environment, and provide relocation assistance to beautiful Port Stephens, NSW for the right applicants.