PANDA ARCADE IS HIRING!
Panda Arcade is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join the team. You’ll be working on Pico Tanks, our multiplayer mobile game about bite-sized battles between adorable little tanks. The position is a paid, usually in our fun casual office in Richmond (until COVID restrictions are eased you will be working from home).
The role will include: user acquisition through various avenues, managing live stream events and building relationships with content creators; all while working closely with our Social Media Manager.
- Ability to create and execute effective market campaigns.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Ability to write emails and content that is engaging, clear and concise.
- Have effective time management skills.
- Have the ability to perform tasks efficiently.
- Experience in marketing video games.
- Experience with the Unity game engine.
- Ability to put together press and content creator kits.
- Ability to update and maintain websites.
Location: Richmond, Melbourne / working from home.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: No end date.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.