We are looking for a talented 2D/3D Artist with a focus on Character Animator to join our growing Games Studio based in Melbourne. You will work on existing products and new products. You must be very passionate about creating games.
You will be working with the Art Director, Arts and Engineering teams to create inspiring designs for our current and upcoming game titles for Mobile and PC.
Responsibilities & key tasks:
- Contributing to the design for Game Characters
- Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis to the highest quality.
- Use the latest tools including Maya, Unity, Blender, Photoshop, etc.
- Work from initial concept to final production.
- Work closely with all major departments in the work (Art, Design, Engineering)
- Working within the Art Team, reporting directly to the Art Director and Studio Director.
To be successful you must:
- Be able to create AAA quality 3D character and other artworks.
- Have a portfolio ready to demo.
- Be passionate about gaming and preferrably have professional production experience including AAA games.
- Evidence of creating a wide range of 3D, 2D, realistic, pixelart and cartoon art for games
- The ability to create game ready assets that work well within the given technical limitations
- Strong understanding of at least 3 of Maya, Adobe Photoshop, 3ds, Unity, Blender.
We are committed to gender equality, diversity and inclusiveness.