We are looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to work on enhanced rendering effects for our new, unannounced, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U game. This would be a 3-6 month contract and a chance to work on an early PlayStation 4 title.
- C++ Programming on Home and/or Hand held console
- At least 1 published game as a graphics programmer or 4 years experience of C++ programming with at least 2 years graphics experience
- The ability to program and direct experience of cgfx shaders; soft shadow rendering; ambient occlusion, deferred rendering; glow and bloom effects; depth of field; openGL and directX
- Experience in collision systems
- Experience in particle systems
- Experience of PlayStation and/or Nintendo SDKs
- Experience with Format QA and Lotcheck
- Experience with the Phyre engine and/or Nintendoware
You must be a good communicator and able to work in a small, friendly team. You must also be able to communicate your work to the whole team including non-programmer and non-technical team members. You must be able to take direction and critical feedback well and be able to look at your own work in a critical manner.
You must be self motivated and able to work to deadlines. You will be required to work with the Creative Director to set your deadlines and be able to realistically schedule and work to these.
You must be available to work in Pyrmont, Sydney and have valid work permits and/or visas to do so. As such candidates currently based outside of Australia/NZ will not be considered.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you! Please apply to us at email@example.com with:
- A copy of your résumé
- A list of the titles you have worked on and what your role was
- Links to videos or demos showcasing your graphics programming abilities
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- Please list the job title in the subject line of your email