Beethoven & Dinosaur is looking for an experienced Unreal Engine 4 programmer to
join our team in Melbourne working on The Artful Escape.
Here at Beethoven & Dinosaur we're a friendly band of artists, designers, musicians,
synth wizards and programmers developing our debut title, the Artful Escape. It's about a teenage musician who embarks on a multidimensional adventure to inspire his stage persona.
If that excites you, we're on the hunt for a programmer to join our team; someone who'll add their experience, motivation, and creativity to the project. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply, especially women and other underrepresented developers. If you're feeling love for the project, even if you feel you haven't ticked all the boxes, please send us your stuff.
The Artful Escape is published by the coolest kids in school, Annapurna Interactive,
the publisher behind What Remains of Edith Finch, Donut County, and Outer Wilds.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years professional game development experience.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and C++.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing for mobile devices and/or current generation consoles.
- Has shipped a commercial PC or console title.
- Strong 3d math skills
- Located in the Melbourne CBD
- Close to public transport.
- Flexible working hours.
- Input into creative decisions on the project.
- A welcoming, friendly, and progressive team.
- Being part of a larger network of the Annapurna family.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org