JNR GRAPHIC DESIGNER/COPYWRITER AT ZERO ONE
Zero One is a multi-discipline studio based in Collingwood. We focus on game art outsourcing, mixed reality, and interactive experiences for the gaming, museum and commercial industries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Zero One is on the hunt for a junior graphic designer with excellent copywriting skills, the ability to interpret briefs and communicate design objectives, creative flair and a high attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of design and brand objectives, be self-motivated, organised, confident and highly professional.
The role is part-time, with the possibility of full-time employment in the future.
MAIN DUTIES include but are not limited to
- Building product spec sheets, design and copy
- Maintain corporate branding/style guide
- Create and maintain marketing material - flyers, brochures, videos, catalogues, etc
- Create and maintain website content in Wordpress
- Bespoke illustration and graphic design
- Editing existing content
- Creation of pitch documentation and content
- Creation of Grant Application content
- Creation of engaging copy
- Concept art
- UI design
- Video editing
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- At least 1 year experience working as a graphic designer
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- Proficient working knowledge of Affinity suite an advantage
- Experienced at crafting exceptional copy that informs, educates and engages the intended target market.
- You have a thorough command of the English language, with strong attention to detail and sound knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and communications principles.
- Be an avid learner and be willing to accept direction.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Manage multitasking whilst prioritising projects
- An eye for detail and ability to proof your own work.
- All round good human, reliable and good sense of humour.
- A passion for games, virtual reality and interactive experiences
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- International experience
- Games Industry experience
- Museums and Education Industry experience
- Real Estate and Development industry experience
This is a great opportunity to work with a creative, dynamic team in a friendly environment. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the games industry, however strong candidates with relevant experience from other industries will be considered. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. This is a part time position with the possibility for a full time role in the future.
To apply for this position please fill in the form at:
And set the Role to ‘Graphic Designer/Copywriter’
- A brief cover letter outlining your experience and relevance to the role
- A resume (and/or whatever additional materials / cover letters you feel are worth sharing) - please limit attachments to 10mb
This position is open to Australian residents or those with relevant visas only. We do not relocate interstate applicants. Please note we do not accept solicitations from recruitment agencies
- The Zero One Team