The Graphics Programmer will have varied roles and duties across a number of different projects in development. The Graphics Programmer will support the core development teams needs in regards to graphical engine features, pipeline and tools across PC, Xbox360, PS3, Xbox One, and PlayStation4.
- Implement new and/or updated engine features depending on project needs.
- Work across a wide variety of engine/subsystem features such as memory management, loading, effects, rendering, audio, optimisations and so on.
- Identify risks in pipeline and technology and resolve them accordingly.
- Strong foundation in Data Structures, Math, and Algorithms. Thorough command of applicable programming languages and thorough knowledge of software design practices.
- Excellent understanding of game tool, pipeline and engine features.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code.
- Excellent coding/development/design/debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership and has the ability to work under pressure and see things through to completion.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Professional experience in the same or similar role or 3 years’ developing indie projects with relevant experience
Applications held in the strictest confidence.