ILLUSTRATOR/GRAPHIC ARTIST – FULL TIME
A rare opportunity exists for an exceptionally talented and creative Illustrator/Graphic Artist to join our studio situated in Chatswood.
As part of our close-knit team of artists, you will be creating high-quality original artwork primarily for the casino/gaming industry all the way from concept stage through to finished digital artwork.
Essential skills required:
• Possess a versatile skill set with the ability to produce premium quality, original illustrations in both a realistic and cartoon style
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to deliver high end finished art
• Ability to produce unique characters, environments and objects within any given theme
• A strong sense of colour theory, typography, UI and graphic design
• Ability to follow a brief and to work under direction, as an individual and as part of a team
• Ability to manage your time and work to deadlines
• Display excellent communication skills and have an eye for detail
Experience with 3D programs, along with formal art and design qualifications will be highly regarded. Previous industry and studio experience is also an advantage.
Our team of artists work on new and diverse gaming projects for delivery into a range of platforms, from Facebook to online casinos, iOS to Android. Our ever expanding portfolio includes innovative slots, funky mobile games, educational apps and even digital comics. Think you’ll be stuck drawing pyramids for the entire time here? Think again! We guarantee some of the artwork we’ve produced will be unlike any you’ve seen before!
We expect hard-working team members who will perform diligently, enthusiastically and reliably, no matter how big or small the task.
This position is full time and in-house. Performance reviews and probationary periods will apply.
Potential applicants should note that we hire artists over a multi-stage process that includes a home-drawing test, an in-house drawing and proof-reading test and an interview.
To apply, please send a cover letter to email@example.com describing your suitability for the role, your CV which includes referee details, and most importantly your original artwork samples (total 5MB limit) or a link to your online portfolio so we can see your skills!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please understand that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to progress with their application, as we are hard at work producing awesome games! Unsolicited emails from recruitment companies will be promptly deleted.