About the Job
Would you like to have a positive influence in the dynamic Game Development Industry? This is your opportunity!
Lightmare Studios is a game development studio focused on the creation of its own intellectual property. We pride ourselves on providing a great working environment and work life balance.
The role is centered around the multi-platform game Infinity Wars and ensuring the best possible level of quality for our players. Successful applicants will be required to report, diagnose and offer basic technical council on errors found in Infinity Wars. They will report directly to senior programming staff. 2 positions are available and will each be a 3-month contract with a view to a full-time position after that point.
What is Expected
Applicants should have a sound programming knowledge and a tertiary qualification, preferably in programming. A passion for games and the gaming industry is an absolute must. The applicant must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction. Games industry experience is not required for this role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Diagnose and report errors in Infinity Wars
- Log and manage errors through the Mantis Bug Tracker system
- Document and analyse public feedback
- Liaise with support and community management staff to identify issues
- Ensure updates are free of errors prior to public launch
- Utilize the Unity platform and C# to fix in-game bugs
Applications close at close of business, Friday, 14 March, 2014. Enquiries can be directed to David Harding, National Manager: 0408 284 910