-- I'm sorry, this job has been filled. Thanks for your submissions!--
Have you been looking to flex your Unity game development muscles? We are looking for a junior-mid who can help us build our exciting new game.
Based in Chippendale, Sydney, our small agency pumps out high quality products with a real focus on interactivity. Your role in the team will be an integral part of the development on a location based game that will be launching in 2016.
We are ideally looking for a mid-level Unity developer with a few runs on the board. However, if you are a keen junior with the thirst to learn we are open to that too.
Being a small team, we need you to fit in culturally - this is our number one. We want to nurture and cultivate you so we can harvest your delicious creative juices. This just got a little weird…
As far as the mad skills you require:
- Tier 1 Hero League Unity Programmer (C#)
- Live and breathe games
- Be a bit of a generalist - understand other tech and be aware of what is going on in the tech world
- Olympic-level mental gymnast
- Be willing and excited to learn
- Any basic 3D modelling (Maya preferred)
- Yard glass - Bob Hawke style
What we will give you:
- Salary based on your experience.
- The opportunity to help deliver a world class game
- Lots of time with the weirdo who wrote this job ad
- A great working environment
- Room to grow
If you can provide some playable builds of any of your previous work, please do. Otherwise ensure you have a video in your portfolio.
Please send to email@example.com