*This job has now been filled. Thanks for all the applications*
We are looking for an App Engine nut to help us build our exciting location based mobile game. We need you to be able to write APIs, work closely with our architect and game development team and pump out APIs and solid code as the backbone of our game.
We are offering a three month contract with the option of extension.
Based in Darlinghurst, Sydney, we have been beavering away on our for the last two years, and your role in the team will be an integral part of the launch late this year.
Being a small team, we need you to fit in culturally - this is our number one. We want to nurture and cultivate you so we can harvest your delicious creative juices. This just got a little weird…
As far as the mad skills you require:
- Tier 1 Hero League App Engine Guru
- Snake Charmer - Python
- Experience in Pipelines and Distributed Systems
- Olympic-level mental gymnast
- Be willing and excited to learn
- Knowledge of NDB
- Familiarity with JSON and Proto Buffers
- Experience creating unit tests
- Yard glass - Bob Hawke style
What we will give you:
- Day rate based on your experience
- The opportunity to help deliver a world class game
- Lots of time with the weirdo who wrote this job ad
- A great working environment
- Some brilliant minds to leech from
Please send to email@example.com