• Attractive salary offers / long-term position
• Merit based quick promotion possibilities
• Rapidly growing company
• Award-winning team and projects
LionsHeart Studios is looking for talented, dedicated and driven UI/UX Artists at mid and senior levels with strong 2D/3D portfolios and experience in the videogame industry in view of our public release.
At LionsHeart we aim to develop products that transform our idea of what games are. We are creating games that are complex yet easy to use so that people can genuinely learn from them.
Already counting a number of successful titles played by thousands of users across Australia and abroad, we are now ramping up for our worldwide public release in 2019.
Some of our early prototypes can be found at http://lionsheartstudios.com/courses
In this role you will work closely with game designers, developers and researchers to create game functionality in a very agile environment.
You will also have the chance to make your mark in each project you’re involved, from design to deployment.
So, if you have a passion and flair for producing high quality art and you strongly believe games can change the world, come join us!
* 3-5+ Years Experience in a Game Development or equivalent industry role
* Experience with UI/UX Art
* Experience working with Unity3D UI tools
* Proficient in 3DS Max/Maya or equivalent industry recognised 3D art development software
* Mastery of Photoshop, or equivalent industry recognised image manipulation software
* Proficiency importing, manipulating and maintaining assets within Unity3D
* Experience with a 3D development to 2D sprite pipeline
* Experience with isometric games
* Experience with Unity3D animation systems
* Strong ability to prepare and present design mockups
* Understanding and flexibility to adhere to art pipelines
* Ability to mentor and lead junior artists
If you are interested in joining a fun (and overachieving) team of people delivering award-winning serious games, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.