We are a small team of individuals who are experienced and expert in different capacities and are passionate about gaming and digital art; we have great visions and we work hard to meet our goals; we started very small and we are growing very fast; but more importantly, we are Passionate, Dedicated and Committed to Make Amazing Games.
- At Topsy Games, we are not colleagues, we are friends.
- At Topsy Games, we don’t work, we do what we love to do.
- Our first game will go to market in July.
- We started our first strategy game early April and now we are scaling the team to speed up the process on troops behavior and battle AI
This position is opened for hiring a passionate Unity3d Game Developer to start immediately and join our Mobile Strategy Game development team.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Passionate, dedicated, Solid team member
• Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and computer science
• C# coding expertise and knowledge of Unity scripting
• Minimum 4+ years professional experience
• At least 2+ Shipped games developed by Unity
• Experience with the new uGUI system
• Excellent knowledge on AI and path-finding algorithms
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Good understanding of 3D graphics pipeline
• Skilled at importing and manipulating art assets in Unity Game engine
• Familiarity with Unity libraries
• A strong understanding of rigging, animation of 2D and 3D art assets
• Strong understanding of GIT or related version control software
• Passion for games is a must
• Strong Team work and collaboration capabilities
• Problem solver and fast coder
• Dynamic self-managed team member with the need of micromanagement
• Punctuality and time management skills are critical for this candidate
• Experience of working on strategy games is a plus
Negotiable. Please provide your expected salary when submitting your application.
We love you to work with us in Adelaide, Australia; but we are also open to remote working or work from home options for the candidate who has proven track record of reputation and efficiency with the need of micromanagement.
Your professional performance will be measured by following metrics:
- We offer you flexibility of working remotely from home with dynamic working hours.
- You will join a team of developers and artists who are very passionate about this game and are working hard to deliver high quality AAA product.
If your skills match our requirements and you are interested to join us for this interesting journey, please apply today.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this job, please send the followings to Careers@topsygames.com and use Experienced Unity3D Developer as subject:
• Cover letter
• Sample C# Code developed for a Unity Game (You do not need to provide the entire source code of a game, we are looking for a small part of C# code you developed in Unity3D which can give us a view of your programming mindset)
• Availability for interview
• Availability to start the job
• Expected salary
We look forward to work with our successful passionate and great candidate.