Programmer / Unity Developer.
Panda Arcade is looking for a talented programmer to join the team. You’ll be working on Pico Tanks, our multiplayer mobile game about bite-sized battles between adorable little tanks. The position is a paid, in our fun, casual office in Richmond.
- Proficient in C# and Unity
- Recommended 3+ years of experience working in games
- Have effective time management skills
- Have the ability to perform tasks efficiently
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience developing a multiplayer game
- Experience implementing and working with plugins/SDK's
Location: Richmond, Melbourne.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: No end date.
Salary: Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
Please email Paul@PandaArcade.com with ‘Programmer’ in the subject line.
Please note, only successful applicants will be replied to.