We are currently seeking full-time Unity developer to manage a rapidly growing arm of our architectural-visualisation business from an operations and business-development standpoint, as well as develop and deploy mobile applications for iOS and Android via Unity. Join a tight-knit development team in our Melbourne office and help to shape the future of virtual-reality!
• Work with Unity to create high-quality virtual-reality experiences for PC, iOS and Android
• Coordinate with the rest of our development team where necessary for large projects
• Write clean, readable and reusable code that is well documented
• Work with high-resolution, high-quality renders in the Unity environment
• Manage projects from client meeting through to deployment
• Coordinate with our business management team to assist business growth
• Coordinate with external contractors
• 2+ Years of Unity programming and project management experience
• C# Proficient
• Experience developing and publishing mobile apps to the Play store and Apple App store
• Experience working with Adobe Photoshop in the context of Unity development
• Well presented, able to manage client relationships
• Prior experience working with the Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, Gear VR, or other modern virtual reality system
• SQL Proficiency
• Mandarin fluency (especially Sichuanese Mandarin)
• User-Interface Design experience for smartphones, tablets and PC
• Any other development skills (especially sound design)
This is a Melbourne based position. Candidates must be willing to work in the Melbourne CBD.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit of info about yourself and a short CV with your work history.
Join our winning team and apply today!