Chaos Theory Games is a full-service game development studio based in Sydney, Australia. We are the experts in AR, VR, and Mobile game development, we build immersive, human-centric experiences that challenge, inspire and entertain.
We're looking for an experienced Unity game developer to join our team in Ultimo, Sydney. Our team is currently working remotely, and plan to return to the office in the near-future. We're open to applications from remote candidates, can guarantee 12 months of working remotely, and can offer relocation when travel is unrestricted. For remote candidates, working in or close to AEST is preferred. This role is full-time.
Over the next few months, we are working on several exciting mobile games and other serious game projects for various platforms.
View some of our projects: Owls & Vowels, Lifty.
- Demonstrated mastery of C# and game system architecture.
- Experience working on shipped mobile games made with Unity.
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive, and supportive environment.
- In-depth understanding and experience with Unity UI and Animation systems.
- Strong team focus and highly competent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- A passion for games.
- Experience working on AR / VR titles.
- Experience with shader programming
- Web development experience (including AWS / Azure architectures).
- Experience with agile development practices.
You must have worked on a published title to be considered. Please include samples of your work that we can play or watch.
If this role and a future at Chaos Theory sounds good to you, please introduce yourself with your portfolio at email@example.com
We are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace culture, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Mid-to-senior Unity Developer - Chaos Theory Games
Application Deadline Date:
Friday, 11 September 2020 - 6:00pm