We are searching for a junior programmer to work with us on an upcoming mobile game, with a fun and satirical theme in 2D.
The candidate must show evidence of at least one successful, major programming contribution to a video game project. Preferably at least one prior published project on the app store.
The position is a short term, part-time (2 days/week) contract, initially for 3 months in duration with the possibility of extension for the right candidate. Weekly rates dependent on experience and to be negotiated. Work can be done in person in Ultimo or by correspondence (Flexibility with days/time).
- Exceptional skills with Game Maker and its coding language (GML). (NB: This is a minimum requirement for the role).
- Ability to code inputs to a CSV (Excel) file, so that variables can be altered through excel.
- Ability to make basic UI with Game Maker and other 2d software.
- Skills in Java, C++ and C# a bonus.
- Experience coding for apps on all platforms.
- Creatively minded.
- Experience with Unreal Engine blueprints a bonus.
Please send examples of previous work and your CV and shoot us an email.