Hipster Whale Games is looking for a Producer to join our team.
We are a small, creative-led studio with wide audience reach and work with some of the best partners in the world. We’re looking for a Producer who knows how to keep everything and everyone running as smoothly as possible on multiple projects at once, but is also able to respect the unpredictability of the creative process that goes into making great games.
Please note this is a senior role—you will have leadership experience and have already worked on many games from start to finish. This is a role with much responsibility, matched with the autonomy and the flexibility to make it your own.
- Help teams to establish realistic timelines, estimates and release plans
- Facilitate and drive internal team communication
- Identify and implement improvements to company-wide processes
- Communicate with third parties, including publishers, contractors, and external development teams
- Review the content in the game, really “know” each of the projects deeply
- Ensure the final product is appropriate for the target audience and platform/s
- Demonstrable experience as a producer in the games industry—mobile experience is a plus
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Strong knowledge of mobile games business models, or a willingness to learn
- Happy working across multiple projects
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong organisational skills
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Happy working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience with analytics, UX and QA are all a plus
Candidates must be legally able to work in Australia and be willing to work from our Melbourne office. Hours are flexible, but this role does need to be at least partially on-site. Hipster Whale is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume and direct all questions to email@example.com with “Producer Role” in the subject heading. Applications close 6 March.