Playcorp is a seasoned game development studio based in Melbourne Australia (Melbourne CBD) working with one of the world’s top game publishers, on games for PC, PS4, PS5, XBox One and XBox Series X. The company is growing strategically as it looks to add experienced game developers.
Playcorp is looking for a highly experienced and talented PC/Console UI/UX designer to work in our Melbourne studio. The successful candidate would be able to design simple, intuitive and well thought out interfaces, and then implement them in Unity3D, working closely with programmers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Work closely with designers and producers to understand the vision of the game and the requirements for different parts of the game’s interface.
* Design simple, intuitive and well thought out interfaces that add to the player’s experience of the game, and remove any friction for players.
* Design interfaces that work with both mouse & keyboard, and controllers.
* Make/implement beautiful interfaces using Unity3D’s technology platform, that are ready for programers to hook into.
* Help to communicate design ideas with the rest of the team to help provide clear guidance to programmers, producers and designers.
* Maintain clear and concise documentation when required.
* 2+ years plus experience design UI/UX with Unity3D for PC or Console games.
* Proficiency in Adobe CS Photoshop
If you are interested or have further inquiries, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "UI/UX Artist" in the subject line and provide the following:
* CV / Resume.
* Previous work examples
* Portfolio or reel