We are Cactus Studios, a brand new studio that has just launched right here in Melbourne. We’re looking forward to getting to know the community over the coming months as we embark on our mission to make mobile, free to play games to delight and entertain kids around the world.
Right now we are recruiting our first game team for a project based on one of the world's most popular children’s brands. If you are passionate about game development, interested in joining a fast growing new studio, and are ready to be part of something great then we would love to hear from you. We aim to build an inclusive and diverse team and welcome applications and introductions from all backgrounds.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a Game Artist
- Able to work independently on all aspects of game art, including concepting, modelling, texturing and lighting
- Ability to work in art styles suited to children or casual audiences
- Character design and modelling
- Animation, including character animation, experience a plus
This is a full-time position, and could be permanent or contract, located at our new HQ in Oakleigh.
Cactus is backed by the people behind HeadStart, one of Australia’s biggest toy companies.