A leading Australian game company is seeking a Maya Generalist to join an expanding team devoted towards the development of online casino games.
As part of animation team located in our Sydney CBD studio, you will produce:
- Character and FX animations for a variety of pre-rendered features
- Finished graphics for on-screen applications
- Marketing game screens and clips
- Quality animation skills which demonstrate a thorough and creative understanding of weight, timing and performance
- A good understanding of topology and edge flow for deformation when Modelling
- Solid texturing skills within Photoshop
- Intermediate knowledge of Rigging
- Intermediate skills within After Effects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be open to and willing to act upon direction
- Production experience is highly regarded
- Adobe Illustrator experience is highly regarded
Our friendly studio atmosphere encourages creativity and we offer our staff a number of great perks including:
- Casual dress
- Fresh fruit & bread
- Flexible leave arrangements
- In-house training & learning opportunities
With bonuses like these on offer, we are in return expecting hard-working team members who will perform diligently, enthusiastically and reliably, no matter how big or small the task.
This position is full time and in-house. Performance reviews and a 3 month probationary period will apply. To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or already have obtained a current Australian work visa.
To apply, please send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
1. A personalised cover letter detailing your suitability for this position
2. Your up to date resume, including 2 or more referee details
3. Your demo reel (please provide a web link from either YouTube or Vimeo. If your demo reel is password protected, please remember to include the password along with the link!)
Short-listed applicants will then be asked to complete a home speed & competency test before a face-to-face interview can be arranged.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please understand that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to progress with their application. We are unable to spend time providing personalized feedback for every single applicant, but be assured that we will look over all submissions!