Academy of Information Technology is seeking an enthusiastic sessional games programming teacher, preferably with industry connections, to deliver degree-level subjects in our Melbourne CBD campus. You will bring your passion for higher education to help develop a young program in Game Programming.
- Prepare lessons
- Mark and provide feedback
- Mentor and support students
- Good knowledge of general computer programming
- Core skills in C# games programming
- A proven track record teaching computing and games at tertiary level
- Masters degree, (or equivalent industry experience) in a relevant field
- A tertiary teaching ualification is desirable
- Experience in C++ highly regarded
- The role will commence in early January 2020. Applications close 06 January 2020.
To apply for this position, please use the application process provided in this advertisement, including a current CV and cover letter.
For further information contact Dr Colin Perry, email@example.com