Application Deadline Date:
Tuesday, 24 March 2020 - 5:00pm
Generalist Programmer (Mid/Senior/Lead)
We're looking for an adaptable generalist to add to our highly experienced, professional and pragmatic engineering team who all have a love of games, and contribute both creatively as well as technically to the games we make. In this role, you'll be primarily using C# and Unity, collaborating closely with our artists and designers to come up with creative solutions to help make our games as fun and rewarding for our players as possible. Just because we’re calling out for a generalist, doesn’t mean we aren’t extremely interested in hearing about any particular interests you have that may contribute positively to our studio!
- - Strong programming and debugging skills in C# or C++
- - Computer Science degree or demonstrably equivalent skills
- - Able to demonstrate a portfolio of games projects, preferably with commercially released titles
- - Experience or familiarity with Unity
- - Must be legally able to work in Australia
- - Demonstrable skills or interest in Game Design, Art, UX or other crossover disciplines
- - Strong linear algebra and 3D math skills
- - Demos and code samples are always fantastic to see
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter explaining your interest in the role, as well as a CV outlining your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org with [POSITION TITLE - YOUR NAME] in the subject.
Applications close Tuesday 24 March, 2020.