Foxie Games is one of the fastest growing game companies in Australia, 19 team members strong. Our games are played by 150,000 players each day. We strive to connect players to their passions and hobbies through mobile games. Every day, we are striving to create even bigger and better games and provide the best possible work environment to help bring these amazing games to life!
Role: Marketing Artist
Location: Adelaide CBD
Employment Basis: Casual. We may consider full time contracts if you have outstanding skills.
We are looking for a marketing artist to help us create high quality graphics and video assets for use in worldwide marketing materials. These assets can range from ad creatives, screenshots, icons, trailers and motion graphics. You will start out on a casual basis, however there may be opportunities to grow into a full time role. We may consider a full time role from the start if you have outstanding skills. On a day to day basis, you will:
- Flex your creative muscles by conceptualising new ad creatives and marketing materials to have the highest impact on our audience of over 100,000 fans.
- Produce App Store collateral (icons, screenshots, video trailers) in accordance to App Store metadata requirements
- Work closely with product teams to scope marketing asset requirements for new game features and concepts
- Iterate on top performing ad creatives.
- Tertiary degree in Arts or Graphic Design preferred however not necessary if you have a strong portfolio
- Strong experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
- Creative energy! Ability to come up with creative new concepts
- Understanding of the passions of our target market
- Experience in any 3D software
- Strong understanding of composition and colour
- Understanding of pacing and other core video production principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Bonus Skills (You can apply even without these skills)
- Unity3D (highly regarded)
- Experience with Google AdWords console
- Understanding of analytics and A/B testing
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide. Salary will be based on portfolio and experience.
If you meet the requirements, please apply with your CV and cover letter. Please include links to your best work samples demonstrating your ability to fulfil the requirements of this role – this will be a significant factor in our screening process. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
More info: https://www.foxieventures.com
Applications Open for 2019 until filled
Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only