Throw the Looking Glass is a recently established Sydney based independent games studio looking for talented programmers for our first game. We’re looking for programmers to join our diverse and exciting team who aren’t afraid to throw (pun intended) ideas around.
Appropriate candidates will have:
- Exceptional communication and collaborative problem solving skills
- Proficiency with C# or Java
- Good time-management and ability to work remotely (e.g. Skype)
Candidates would preferably also have:
- An understanding of source & version control in software development (e.g. GIT or SVN)
- Experience with Unity Editor
- A solid grasp of game design principles
- Experience with agile development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
Applicants should send their resume with an accompanying cover letter detailing their suitability for the role to email@example.com with the subject heading including your name and “Programming Position”.
For more information on our studio please visit www.throwthelookingglass.com