Halfbrick are looking for more tech geniuses to join us!
We are currently on the look out for skilled Full Stack Developers.
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining various sub-modules and features of the technologies involved in client/server communication for Halfbrick games. This position involves extensive collaboration with game play/engine programmers, so good communication skills and the desire to work closely with others are a must.
What You Need for this Position
Experience and knowledge of (At least 1 Year for juniors/ 3 years for experienced/ 5 years for seniors):
2. Object oriented design
3. Database Design (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, etc…)
4. Client/Server communication and Network protocols (HTTP/DNS/TCP/UDP etc…)
5. Source code management (GIT, Perforce, etc…)
6. Test driven development concepts
7. REST API and scalable web services concepts
1. Cross platform development
2. Linux network and system programming and deployment
3. AWS or other cloud service deployment
4. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development
5. Previous Game Engine/Server experiences
6. C# experience
7. Java script/Node.js experience
8. Android/iOS development experience
9. Involved in at least one shipped game title
10. Good math, in particular a working knowledge of vectors, quaternions and linear algebra.
11. Code read and review skills (experienced and seniors only)
12. Mentorship skills (Seniors only)
If you feel that you are a match in most if not all of these areas, then please feel free to reach out and contact us at email@example.com
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we only respond to shortlisted applicants.